Csiszta Thermal Bath, located only 5 kms away from Buzsák, is a popular visitor attarction thanks to its 42 °C warm, hydrocarbonated, sulphuric thermal water that is rich in mineral substances and carbonic acid.
Due to its composition, the water can be used to treat locomotor and rheumathic disorders, gynaecological problems and gastric diorders.
The thermal water at Csiszta has been declared medicinal waters by the Hungarian Board of Medicinal Waters.
The thermal water at Csiszta can help treating the following:
- rheumatic disorders
- locomotor disorders
- gynaecological problems
- gastric diorders
- post-fracture rehabilitaions
- skin conditions
Visitors can use the following 5 pools:
- Children's pool 93 m3 35°C – 37°C
- Small hip pool 25 m3 38°C – 40°C
- Large hip pool 105 m3 36°C – 38°C
- Small hip pool (indoor) 15 m3 38°C – 40°C
- Large hip pool (indoor) 120 m3 36°C – 38°C
- sun bed
- reefurbished restaurant